- There is free delivery to Australian addresses for all orders made via the One Planet web store.
- Orders are dispatched using Australia Post’s eParcel service.
- When your order is dispatched, you will receive a tracking number from Australia Post allowing tracking of your delivery online and via the Australia Post Mobile App.
- Orders typically take two to four days to arrive after dispatch. (Please note: delivery to remote regional areas and during peak posting times can be slower than this.)
- If you need an item pronto, please call the team on +61 3 9311 5244 and we will endeavour to find a solution. (Additional costs may apply.)
Rest of the world
- Shipping costs to locations outside Australia vary wildly.
- We offer a flat range shipping charge to New Zealand, North America and Western Europe, For all other locations, the One Planet sales team must quote for delivery.
- Simply email us and let us know your address and required products. We will then contact you to advise shipping costs.
- International freight charges do not include import duties, or the taxes or duties applied to the purchaser in the receiving country.
Orders for stock items are normally shipped the next working day. However, there may be delays in postage during particularly busy periods.
Please note: all sleeping bags are made to order so they are fresh for you. Please allow a few working days for us to make your bag.
If you need your gear to be delivered by a certain date, please contact the sales team before placing your order or add a note in the comments field of your order. We’ll do our best to help you.