- EXACT FIT Mid Lite harness is comfortable and supportive in use while being compact and lightweight, designed to fit neatly under the harness cover
- Our frames are made from high-grade, hardened aluminium, channelled to increase rigidity and hand-bent in Melbourne
- WATERLOC® canvas is extremely water resistant and durable. It is designed for Australian conditions and made in Australia
- Seams are bound with our four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding, increasing both water resistance and durability
- Double-layered base is reinforced with 750-denier Cordura® nylon for extra durability and increased abrasion resistance
- Easy single-entry, front-loading system
- Non-crack nylon buckles are strong and reliable, chosen for superior durability. They bend rather than break
- We choose larger YKK zips for a lifetime of reliability
- Comfortable, padded carry handles on the sides and top
- Front pocket made from four-way stretch Cordura® mesh are perfect for stashing on-the-go gear or water bottles
- Underlid pocket is discreet and accessible, ideal for valuables and must-have items
- Internal central compression straps hold gear in and secure belongings to the middle of the pack
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- Harness cover gives protection when travelling or in transit
- Side compression straps with sturdy alloy hooks allow you to compress your bag, keeping the weight close to your body.
- Optional ONE PLANET daypack attaches easily and securely using alloy hooks
- Choose from our range of add-ons to extend your options, increase organisation and personalise your set up
- Create the perfect travel companion by attaching a compatible daypack to the front or back of your Wing-it
- All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
Intended use: day walking, day-and-a-half, travel
Harness: EXACT FIT Mid Lite
Capacity (L): 40
Dimensions: 56 (L) X 37 (W) X 20 (D) CM
Weight (kg): 1.7
Material: WATERLOC® canvas body and canvas binding (Australian made)
Access: single-entry front
Carry handles: 2 (1 on each side)
Front pocket: yes (front four-way stretch)
Internal pocket: yes (side)
Harness cover: yes
Lockable zips: yes
Emergency whistle: yes (on sternum strap)
Compression straps: two on each side with side-release buckles; single side-release buckle on internal throat
Attachment points: daypack, keys, shoulder sling
Add-ons: compatible daypack, hipbelt pocket, pack inserts
EXACT FIT MID LITE HARNESS
The EXACT FIT Mid Lite is a lightweight harness that still gives plenty of comfort and support. Designed for our travel packs, it uses a lighter, single-pull hipbelt that folds neatly under the protective harness cover. Grippy airmesh improves both ventilation and pack to body adherence for enjoyable traveling. Available in three sizes with options in hipbelt- and shoulder-strap sizing, the simple hook-and-loop adjustments give a personalised fit.
A good harness is the foundation of every rucksack: when you load up and head off you’ll agree! Our laminated three-layer foam delivers solid support, plush comfort and a breathable contact area, with protective treatment against bacteria and rot. Our hardened aluminium frames are hand-bent, strong and light for efficiently transferring load to the lumbar pad, with channelling to increase rigidity. The hipbelt gives you serious support whilst remaining light and agile.
DON'T SWEAT IT
We’ve combined practical understanding of bushwalking and clever design to maximise ventilation and manage moisture. There are three essential contact areas on our harnesses – both shoulders and the lower lumbar – to allow healthy carrying. Air mesh lets air flow through harness foams, while space around the spine increases natural ventilation. The secure fit allows uninhibited movement of non-contact areas, improving harness comfort when walking and scrambling. Don’t sweat it.
Made in Australia specifically for ONE PLANET, our WATERLOC canvas (390 gsm) is tightly woven and core spun, constructed from a polyester thread wrapped in cotton. The polyester core gives strength, while the cotton wrap expands when moist, providing superior water resistance. Once woven into fabric, it’s impregnated with rot inhibitors and waterproofing agents. The seams of our WATERLOC canvas bags are also bound with four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding for reliable weatherproofing.
STRETCH FRONT POCKET
This neat pocket allows easy stashing of spare layers, first aid or scroggin without opening your rucksack. Made from reliable four-way stretch Cordura® nylon, it’s designed to stay taut and tidy against the body of the pack. A snug top-compression strap keeps the pocket secure and prevents your gear from snagging on branches.
Choose from our range of compatible daypacks and pair them with your travel luggage, gaining hands-free movement and increasing security in transit. Add a daypack to the front or back of your travel bag, clinging on like a koala. The daypack can be attached to the harness via side-release buckles, or use the secure, easy-to use C-clips to attach to the main pack. Either way, you’ll be quickly on your way.
IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS
We’ve got this game stitched up! Quality threads, twin needles, bar tacks for reinforcement and strength. Non-crack nylon buckles that bend rather than break. Durable, chunky YKK zips. The water-resistant webbing used on load-carrying straps means you won’t be given the slip. We consider every detail, creating big differences in use.
ONE PLANET intentionally design rucksacks that are clean, simple and functional. Optional add-ons give you the power to personalise your set-up with features you want. Add a convenient hipbelt pocket so what you want is in easy reach: glasses, scroggin, sunscreen or PLB. You can even choose where – right, left or both. Build the bag that works for you.
MADE IN MELBOURNE
We keep it pretty simple. We take what we’ve learnt over the last 40 years and use it to make the best gear we can for antipodean adventures. ONE PLANET is more than a name: it’s a commitment to making products the right way, from fabric to construction. All rucksack design is done and manufacturing happens in our Melbourne factory.