- Truck tarp fabric is extremely tough and durable
- Base is reinforced using 750-denier, genuine Cordura® nylon for high abrasion resistance and durability
- Externally stitched streams give superior strength
- Two carry handles and a haul loop on either end allow for convenient carrying
- Padded shoulder straps can be used to comfortably carry the bag on your back and stowed away neatly when not in use
- Small zipped pocket on the inside of the lid
- Seatbelt webbing is strong and durable
- Big (size 10) YKK lockable zips are highly durable and easy to use
- Made in Melbourne
Intended use: duffle bags, transporting gear, travel
Harness: carry handles, stow-away shoulder straps
Material: truck tarp
Entry: single D-shaped top entry
Pockets: 2 (1 interior, 1 clear panel)
Lockable zips: yes
|CAPACITY||30 L||50 L||70 L||90 L|
(L x W x H)
|48 x 28 x 23cm||58 x 33 x 27cm||64 x 37 x 30cm||70 x 40 x 33cm|
Perfect for those times on a trip when you’re in-between: the airport and the station, or the car park and the start of your climb. Padded shoulder straps allow you to carry your Tuff Nut comfortably on your back, and when they’re not needed, they can be tucked neatly away flat in the side pocket.
Truck tarp: even the name sounds super tough. If this material can protect loads on the back of trucks, hurtling down highways all over the country, it can handle carrying your gear. It’s thick, highly abrasion-resistant and waterproof.
MADE IN MELBOURNE
We keep it pretty simple. We take what we’ve learnt over the last 40 years and use it to make the best gear we can for antipodean adventures. ONE PLANET is more than a name: it’s a commitment to making products the right way, from fabric to construction. All rucksack design is done and manufacturing happens in our Melbourne factory.