|HARNESS||EXACT FIT MID|
|BACK LENGTHS||SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE|
|ATTACHMENT POINTS||KEYS, TENT POLES, TREKKING POLES, WATER BOTTLES|
|WEIGHT (KG)||1.5 (MEDIUM)|
|COLOURS||RED / BLACK, PACIFIC / BLACK|
A large daypack for hauling technical tools or enjoying a ‘big day out’ in the bush.
- Exact Fit Mid harness provides quick fit comfort
- Three harness sizes available, including a specific women’s model
- Single compartment
- Waterloc® canvas construction (390 gsm)
- Canvas-bound seams
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with 1000-denier nylon
- Cordura stretch-mesh front pocket
- Secure trekking pole attachment system
- Lid pocket with key clip
- YKK zippers
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Hydration bladder attachment point and tube port
- External compression straps
Made with the same level of customisation as the Exact Fit harness, the Exact Fit Mid comes in three fits. The improved hipbelt efficiently transfers weight and provides excellent lumbar support, ensuring the fit is comfortable, healthy and supportive.
The hipbelt and shoulder straps are made from composite foam, with three densities combined to give solid support, efficient weight transition, plush comfort and a breathable contact area. Custom-moulded, high-grade, hardened aluminium frames are channelled to improved strength and reduce weight.The frame stays, shoulder straps and hipbelt are matched to best suit your requirements.
To ensure the best possible pack fit, visit an authorised dealer. Alternatively you can supply the following size details:
- C7 to iliac crest measurement (cm)
Measure the vertical distance from the C7 vertebra, (which is found roughly level with the shoulder and protrudes when you tilt your head forward) to the center point of your iliac crests. The iliac crest is the high point of the hip bones.
- Chest circumference measurement (cm)
- Hip circumference measurement (cm)
- Height (cm)
Most pack wear occurs through abrasion so we use Waterloc grid for increased strength. However, we’ve kept the surface smooth: the raised profile of traditional ripstop grids mean the prominent threads get clobbered, creating premature wear.