- Our daypack harness has three strap sizes: small for younger people, the standard regular size, and large for the broad shouldered
- The ONE PLANET daypack harness has a dual-density foam backing that gives structure, protects from protrusions and makes contact areas feel soft and plush
- 750-denier Cordura® nylon is lightweight and highly abrasion-resistant, with a water-resistant PU coating on the inside
- Double stitched binding for increased seam durability
- Front pocket made from four-way stretch Cordura® mesh is perfect for stashing on-the-go gear or a water bottle
- Zipped top pocket is 17 cm by 16 cm, fitting lots of bits and bobs
- Waterproof zip on top pocket keeps the rain out and your gear dry.
- Handy clip in the top pocket makes it easy to find your keys
- Choose from our range of add-ons to extend your options, increase organisation and personalise your set up
- Add an optional hydration bladder insert to keep your bladder protected and secure
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- Integrated hipbelt wraps to your body, creating excellent support during movement whilst remaining slimline and lightweight – ideal for daypacks on the go
- We choose larger YKK zips for a lifetime of reliability
- The Rundle is the perfect travel companion, attaching to the front or back of our travel packs
- All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
Intended use: daypack, urban use, travel
Capacity (L): 25
Weight (kg): 0.8
Material: 750 D Cordura®
Access: zipped single entry
Pockets: yes (1 front zipped, 1 front stretch)
Hydration compatible: yes (add-on hydration bladder insert)
Key clip: yes (in front pocket)
Emergency whistle: yes (on sternum strap)
Add-on: pack inserts, travel packs
Our integrated daypack harness is designed for durability and comfort, perfect for on-the-go activities of day-to-day life. The sewn-in hipbelt contours around your body, using the shaping and form of the rucksack to provide increased lumbar support. The shoulder straps come in different sizes for better fit. Made in Melbourne, it’s built to cope with four seasons in one day, with multiple layers of foam providing comfort, water resistance and breathability.
Our daypack harness is a reliable, quiet achiever. The shoulder straps and back panel are built using composite foam and a stiff polypropylene sheet for structure. The denser foam supports the load and protects from protrusions, the plush middle layer gives comfort, covered with breathable face fabric. All three layers are treated to prevent bacteria and rot, with bound edges for a long-lasting, wrinkle-free finish.
Cordura® nylon can handle the rough and tumble of prickly situations. The fabric has high abrasion- and tear resistance, an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, and fantastic yarn strength bolstering durability. Water-resistance is a high priority and we leave nothing to chance, blade-coating the fabric with polyurethane in a triple-pass process. The rucksack body uses light, smooth, reliable fabric weights, with high abrasion-resistance.
IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS
We’ve got this game stitched up! Quality threads, twin needles, bar tacks for reinforcement and strength. Non-crack nylon buckles that bend rather than break. Durable, chunky YKK zips. The water-resistant webbing used on load-carrying straps means you won’t be given the slip. We consider every detail, creating big differences in use.
ONE PLANET rucksacks are intentionally designed to be clean in style. Optional add-ons give you the power to personalise your set-up with features you want. You can update your internal organisation with padded inserts for laptops or tablets to protect your tech when on-the-go around town or travelling, or add an internal pocket with a basic zip insert. Build the bag that works for you.
MADE IN MELBOURNE
We keep it pretty simple. We take what we’ve learnt over the last 40 years and use it to make the best gear we can for antipodean adventures. ONE PLANET is more than a name: it’s a commitment to making products the right way, from fabric to construction. All rucksack design is done and manufacturing happens in our Melbourne factory.