|HARNESS||EXACT FIT MID|
|BACK LENGTHS||SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE|
|ATTACHMENT POINTS||COMPATIBLE DAY PACK (FRONT), KEYS|
|DAYPACK||ANY OF THE DAY PACK SERIES CLIP TO THE FRONT OF THE HARNESS|
|WEIGHT (KG)||1.7 (MEDIUM)|
Forget checked luggage: pack smart and carry this pack with you.
- Exact Fit Mid provides quick fit comfort
- Three harness sizes available, including a women’s specific model
- Waterloc® canvas construction
- Canvas-bound seams
- Tuck away harness cover
- Large compartment accessed by a single zip
- Internal pockets keep all your charger cords in check
- Fully lined interior
- YKK zippers
- Internal and external compression straps
- Padded carry handles
Made with the same level of customisation as the Exact Fit harness, the Exact Fit Mid comes in three fits including a women’s specific model. We match the frame stays, shoulder straps and hipbelt to best suit your requirements.
To ensure the best possible pack fit, visit an authorised dealer. Alternatively you can supply the following size details:
- C7 to iliac crest measurement (cm)
Measure the vertical distance from the C7 vertebra, (which is found roughly level with the shoulder and protrudes when you tilt your head forward) to the center point of your iliac crests. The iliac crest is the high point of the hip bones.
- Chest circumference measurement (cm)
- Hip circumference measurement (cm)
- Height (cm)
Most pack wear occurs through abrasion so we use Waterloc grid for increased strength. However, we’ve kept the surface smooth: the raised profile of traditional ripstop grids mean the prominent threads get clobbered, creating premature wear.