|ATTACHMENT POINTS||COMPATIBLE DAYPACK, KEYS|
|DAYPACK||OPTIONAL: ANY OF THE DAYPACK SERIES|
|WEIGHT (KG)||2.7 (MEDIUM)|
‘Bulletproof’ canvas travel pack for global adventures.
- Exact Fit harness provides unparalleled carrying comfort
- Eight harness sizes available to refine the fit, including a specific women’s model
- Large compartment accessed by a single zip
- Waterloc® canvas material (390 gsm)
- Canvas-bound seams
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with 1000-denier nylon
- YKK zippers
- Stash pocket with key clip
- Harness cover protects harness whilst in transit
- Dual, easy-reach water bottle pockets
- Alloy hook system for attaching a compatible daypack to the back or front of the rucksack
- Compression straps
- Padded carry handles
The Exact Fit harness is the only choice for many outdoor professionals. Available in eight fits and three back lengths, there is a combination to suit every body. The hand-shaped alloy frames, contoured shoulder straps, and heavy-duty load-bearing hipbelt will not distort even under extreme loads. The women’s harnesses feature specially sculpted hipbelts and shoulder straps to better match the female form. So whether you’re shaped like Elle Macpherson or your mum, with a One Planet rucksack you’ll get a comfortable fit.
Adjustments to the back length, shoulder straps and hipbelt are easily made while the pack is on your back, so the harness fits exactly, all of the time.
Limit of comfort: whatever you can handle!
For further details of all harness components see our technical information page.
The length of your back needs to be matched by a pack with a suitable frame length.
One Planet packs with the Exact Fit harness are available in three frame lengths: short, medium and long. As a general rule, most women have a short or medium back length, while most men have a medium or long back length. It can be difficult to measure your back length accurately: it is a good idea to visit a One Planet dealer to obtain a perfect fit.
All One Planet dealers are trained in measuring and fitting our harness systems, enabling an Exact Fit. We can even mix-and-match harness components to get it right. It’s just another benefit of making our gear in Australia.
The Exact Fit Harness is endorsed by the Chiropractors’ Association of Australia.
To ensure the best possible pack fit, visit an authorised dealer. Alternatively you can supply the following size details:
- C7 to iliac crest measurement (cm)
Measure the vertical distance from the C7 vertebra, (which is found roughly level with the shoulder and protrudes when you tilt your head forward) to the center point of your iliac crests. The iliac crest is the high point of the hip bones.
- Chest circumference measurement (cm)
- Hip circumference measurement (cm)
- Height (cm)
Most pack wear occurs through abrasion so we use Waterloc grid for increased strength. However, we’ve kept the surface smooth: the raised profile of traditional ripstop grids mean the prominent threads get clobbered, creating premature wear.