WATERLOC CANVAS (390 GSM) BODY; 1000 DENIER BASE
A tough, practical daypack companion.
- Waterloc® canvas material (390 gsm)
- Canvas-bound seams
- Single compartment, super tough haul bag
- Double drawcord closure for added security
- Attaches easily and securely to the front or back of suitable large One Planet packs
- Patch pocket with internal key clip
- Two lengths of shoulder straps available to allow a better fit
- Sternum clip
Most pack wear occurs through abrasion so we use Waterloc grid for increased strength. However, we’ve kept the surface smooth: the raised profile of traditional ripstop grids mean the prominent threads get clobbered, creating premature wear.
Base – 1000 denier nylon: with a high abrasion resistance, this fabric is light, strong and durable. The material is triple coated, making it supple and strong, with good water resistance and excellent yarn stability within the fabric. A great choice of fabric for both pack construction and extra reinforcing on canvas packs. (Approximately 350 gsm.)