|HARNESS||EXACT FIT MID PLUS|
|ATTACHMENT POINTS||CRAMPONS, ICE AXES, KEYS, MAT, PROBES, POLES, SHOVEL, SNOW SHOES, SKIS, WATER BOTTLES|
|WEIGHT (KG)||1.7 (MEDIUM)|
A big daypack for mountaineering, ski touring and rockclimbing.
- Exact Fit Mid Plus harness provides quick fit comfort
- Three harness sizes available, including a specific women’s model
- Single compartment
- Fixed lid with internal and external pockets and key clip
- Waterloc® canvas construction
- Canvas-bound seams
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with Cordura nylon
- Reinforced Cordura front panel
- Ski slots for A-frame carrying
- YKK zippers
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Hydration bladder attachment point and tube port
- External compression straps
Made with the same level of customisation as the Exact Fit harness, the Exact Fit Mid Plus comes in three fits including a women’s specific model. We match the frame stays, shoulder straps and hipbelt to best suit your requirements.
To ensure the best possible pack fit, visit an authorised dealer. Alternatively you can supply the following size details:
- C7 to iliac crest measurement (cm)
Measure the vertical distance from the C7 vertebra, (which is found roughly level with the shoulder and protrudes when you tilt your head forward) to the center point of your iliac crests. The iliac crest is the high point of the hip bones.
- Chest circumference measurement (cm)
- Hip circumference measurement (cm)
- Height (cm)
Most pack wear occurs through abrasion so we use Waterloc grid for increased strength. However, we’ve kept the surface smooth: the raised profile of traditional ripstop grids mean the prominent threads get clobbered, creating premature wear.