No products in the basket.
The lightest pack in our lightweight walking range, weighing in at a scant 1400 grams. The Over Shadow is made from 500-denier Cordura® nylon with 1000-denier Cordura® nylon reinforcing. Features include our new Exact Fit Mid harness, twin water bottle pockets, a Cordura stretch-mesh front pocket and a hydration hose port.
To ensure the correct harness size, please provide the following measurements when ordering. See Sizing >
|HARNESS||EXACT FIT MID|
|ATTACHMENT POINTS||COMPATIBLE DAY PACK (FRONT), KEYS, TENT POLES, TREKKING POLES, WATER BOTTLES|
|DAYPACK||ANY OF THE DAYPACK SERIES CLIP TO THE FRONT OF THE HARNESS|
|FABRIC||500 DENIER CORDURA NYLON|
|WEIGHT (KG)||1.4 (MEDIUM)|
A lighter, smaller version of the WBA for lightweight trail walking trips.
- Three harness sizes available, including a specific women’s model
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with 1000-denier nylon
- Cordura stretch-mesh front pocket
- Lid pocket with key clip
- Dual, easy-reach water bottle pockets
- Side release buckles on harness for attaching compatible daypack to the front of the rucksack
- Tent pole/snow stake/wand pockets
- External and underlid compression straps
- YKK zippers
Made with the same level of customisation as the Exact Fit harness, the Exact Fit Mid comes in three fits including a women’s specific model. We match the frame stays, shoulder straps and hipbelt to best suit your requirements.
To ensure the best possible pack fit, visit an authorised dealer. Alternatively you can supply the following size details:
- C7 to iliac crest measurement (cm)
Measure the vertical distance from the C7 vertebra, (which is found roughly level with the shoulder and protrudes when you tilt your head forward) to the center point of your iliac crests. The iliac crest is the high point of the hip bones.
- Chest circumference measurement (cm)
- Hip circumference measurement (cm)
- Height (cm)
500-denier Cordura nylon: used on the WBA and Over Shadow, this fabric is lightweight and has an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. Woven to be resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions, Cordura has a long working life and has been tested in the world’s toughest environments.