|HARNESS||EXACT FIT MID PLUS|
|ATTACHMENT POINTS||EAKS, ICE AXE, KEYS, MAT, SKIS, TREKKING POLES|
|ADD-ONS||HIPBELT POCKET, PACK INSERTS, TRASH & TREASURE|
|FABRIC||330 D CORDURA® with 500 D CORDURA® reinforced base and 70 D nylon lining|
|WEIGHT (KG)||1.45 (MEDIUM)|
A lighter, smaller version of the classic bushwalking pack for short or ultra-lite trail trips.
- Three harness sizes available
- Exact Fit Mid Plus harness with a more solid, supportive hipbelt
- Comfortable, durable harness in a lightweight pack
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with 500-denier Cordura nylon
- Cordura stretch-mesh front pocket
- Lid pocket with key clip
- Dual, easy-reach water bottle pockets
- EAKS attachment system for practical, efficient gear carrying
- Tent pole/snow stake/wand pockets
- External and underlid compression straps
- YKK zips
- Hydration bladder compatible
Made with the same level of customisation as the Exact Fit harness, the Exact Fit Mid Plus comes in three fits. The improved hipbelt efficiently transfers weight thanks to a mechanical two-to-one pivot and excellent lumbar support, ensuring the fit is comfortable, healthy and supportive.
The hipbelt and shoulder straps are made from composite foam, with three densities combined to give solid support, efficient weight transition, plush comfort and a breathable contact area. Custom-moulded, high-grade, hardened aluminium frames are channelled to improved strength and reduce weight.The frame stays, shoulder straps and hipbelt are matched to best suit your requirements.
- C7 to iliac crest measurement (cm)
Measure the vertical distance from the C7 vertebra, (which is found roughly level with the shoulder and protrudes when you tilt your head forward) to the center point of your iliac crests. The iliac crest is the high point of the hip bones.
- Chest circumference measurement (cm)
- Hip circumference measurement (cm)
- Height (cm)