No products in the basket.
Sleeping Bag Compression Stuff Sack
Want to give your sleeping bag a bit of protection and a good firm squeeze? Our compression stuff sacks reduce the size of your packed bag, and help prevent damage and dampness.
Lost the compression stuff sack for your sleeping bag? We can help! This chart will allow you to select the right size for all One Planet sleeping bags, and help you guestimate for those from other brands.
- Reduces the size of your sleeping bag.
- Durable and well made – treat it well and it’ll last for ages.
- With eight sizes available, there will be one to suit your bag.
- Drawcord closure
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR BULK ORDER PRICING.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR BULK ORDER PRICING
- When putting your sleeping bag in its stuff sack, do as its name suggests! Don’t roll or fold it, simply stuff it in with your fist, pushing it down to the bottom of the sack. This allows the fill to settle in pockets rather than being squashed flat.
- Be careful not to place excessive force on the compression straps. Compress the bag first, then tighten the straps.
- Don’t over-compress your sleeping bag. If it is compressed too much, the small feather content can be forced through the sleeping bag’s shell. This fill leakage won’t affect the performance of the bag; it is more a nuisance or cosmetic problem.
- Compression stuff sacks are for transportation, not for storage. Storing your bag in a highly compressed state for long periods will permanently damage the fill material, resulting in an inferior performance.
- It is tempting to reduce the packed size of your sleeping bag by putting it in a smaller stuff sack. Our recommendation: don’t!