WATERLOC CANVAS (390 GSM) BODY; 1000 DENIER BASE
A tough, practical daypack companion.
- Waterloc® canvas material (390 gsm)
- Canvas-bound seams
- Single compartment, super tough haul bag
- Double drawcord closure for added security
- Attaches easily and securely to the front or back of suitable large One Planet packs
- Patch pocket with internal key clip
- Two lengths of shoulder straps available to allow a better fit
- Sternum clip
Most pack wear occurs through abrasion so we use Waterloc grid for increased strength. However, we’ve kept the surface smooth: the raised profile of traditional ripstop grids mean the prominent threads get clobbered, creating premature wear.
Base – 1000 denier nylon: with a high abrasion resistance, this fabric is light, strong and durable. The material is triple coated, making it supple and strong, with good water resistance and excellent yarn stability within the fabric. A great choice of fabric for both pack construction and extra reinforcing on canvas packs. (Approximately 350 gsm.)
Our daypacks are made with air mesh padded backs for comfort and wicking performance. The back is supported and padded with high quality foams. Our range of Short, Regular and Long harness sizes allow you to choose the best fit for you.
SHORT Suited for young people and kids with short backs only.
REGULAR Fitted to each bag as standard, ideal for most people.
LONG An ideal choice for broad shouldered or burly chested human.