- The woven upper is reinforced with aramid, which gives high resistance to abrasion and punctures in a lightweight, durable outer fabric
- Constructed using a multi-layer approach, the Ironbark maximises all-day comfort with high- and mid-density cushioning, targeted impact protection and rugged defence from protrusions
- Designed for bushwalking and pack carrying, with a light but stiff shank, solid and reliable Vibram® sole and structured heel cup for stability on the track
- The Vibram tread gives maximum grip on all terrain from mud to shale, loose dirt to rock. Self-cleaning lugs give optimum performance – mud and ice don’t get caught
- Two-part waterproofing: a lining made from breathable/waterproof Synapse® membrane protects feet, complemented by a water-resistant, durable outer
- A lightweight, breathable lining helps to keep feet cool and comfortable, protecting the Synapse® membrane
- Tongue is gusseted and stitched in, keeping debris and water out but remaining in place for a snug fit
- Padded tongue and tongue shield lets you firmly tighten the laces while feeling cushioned and comfortable
- Easy-tighten lacing hardware for fast, firm fitting. Two slimline, robust lace hooks at top
- Heel pull-loops help get boots on easily
- The TPU toe bumper takes the scrapes and impacts, while the inner toe-cap protects toes from rough knocks
- Orthotic friendly: we use a removable, replaceable footbed
- Designed for use with ONE PLANET gaiters
Upper material: aramid-reinforced
Waterproof/breathable lining: Synapse 3-layer membrane
Shank: lightweight, rigid and full length
Footbed: zoned cushion and impact protection with removable/replaceable inner sole
Sole: Vibram® dual-density sole
Lacing: concealed, easy-tighten lace structure
Tread type: rough track all-weather grip
^ weight of one shoe (size 42’)
Finding your size
How to determine your shoe size:
- Put on hiking socks
- Place the back of your heel against a wall
- Measure the length of your foot
- Check measurement against the size chart. Done!
Note: if you choose to upsize, the boot may be too big and you may need to wear an extra pair of socks.
|Foot size (wearing socks) mm||231||237||243||249||256||262||268||274||280||286||292||298||304|
BUILT FOR PACK CARRYING
Rucksack loaded? Ready to go? You’re a step ahead in ONE PLANET footwear. Designed for comfort when pack carrying, using a tried-and-tested combination of light but rigid shank, structured heel cup, multi-density footbed and grippy Vibram sole. We’ve removed excess flex and crafted our boots for an in-motion transfer of energy from heel to forefoot. Allowing a natural gait, efficient weight transfer and reduced fatigue over time.
Bushwalkers know that gaiters are essential: there are snakes on sunny tracks, windblown sand, deep snow, mud and grassy plains to tackle. ONE PLANET footwear is built to work with gaiters. There are under-arch gaps in the Vibram soles to allow secure fitting of gaiter straps, reducing wear by minimising contact between the under-boot strap and the ground. The lower lace section is the perfect home for your gaiter’s front hook.
TWO PART WATERPROOFING
ONE PLANET boots and shoes take a dual approach to managing moisture and all-weather comfort. The upper materials are selected for their resistance to weather, ability to be repeatedly reproofed, and superb durability and lifespan. The inner is lined with our Synapse® breathable/waterproof membrane, helping to keep weather out while maintaining happy feet.
TRUST THE GRIP!
Vibram soles have a well-deserved reputation for reliable grip, high-quality construction and durability. After a 1935 accident in the Italian Alps, Vitale Bramani (Vibram – get it?) developed an innovative sole using rubber lugs that he called ‘carrarmato’, meaning ‘tank tread’. We choose Vibram for their integrity and proven ability to construct soles with long-lasting, grippy tread.
LACING AND FITTING
ONE PLANET boots use a dual-tension lacing system that allows the lower and upper half to be laced according to personal preference. To this end, we combine tongue padding and our tongue lace-shield with burly hooks and an easy tension system. By following our lacing instructions, each foot can have a comfortable, secure fit for joyous days on the track. Download our lacing instructions here.
Walk for hours, days, weeks – repeat, through endurance we conquer. Built from the ground up, every component of our footwear is selected with purpose in mind, from the industry-leading Vibram soles, rigid shanks, hard-wearing uppers and ‘bullbar protection’ of our toe-caps. Designed to be easy clean, , if you look after your boots, they will look after you.