- Our daypack harness has three strap sizes: small for younger people, the standard regular size, and large for the broad shouldered
- The ONE PLANET daypack harness has a dual-density foam backing that gives structure, protects from protrusions and makes contact areas feel soft and plush
- 750-denier Cordura® nylon is lightweight and highly abrasion-resistant, with a water-resistant PU coating on the inside
- Double-stitched binding for increased seam durability
- Front pocket made from four-way stretch Cordura® is perfect for stashing on-the-go gear or a water bottle
- Zipped top pocket is 17 cm by 16 cm, fitting lots of bits and bobs
- Waterproof zip on top pocket keeps the rain out and your gear dry
- Handy clip in the top pocket makes it easy to find your keys
- Add on Pack inserts allow you to customise your internal setup and organisation
- Bike-light loop helps you be seen and stay safe
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- Hipbelt webbing option brings your daypack close to your body, reducing sway
- We choose larger YKK zips for a lifetime of reliability
- The Hitchhiker is the perfect travel companion, attaching to the front or back of our travel packs
- All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
Intended use: daypack
Capacity (L): 24
Weight (kg): 0.7
Material: 750-denier Cordura® nylon
Access: single zipped entry
Pockets: yes (1 front, 1 internal, 1 front stretch-mesh)
Hydration compatible: Yes (Via Add-On pack inserts, feed hose out through zipper)
Key clip: yes (in top pocket)
Emergency whistle: yes (on sternum strap)
Add-on: travel pack
Our daypack harness is designed for durability and comfort and will become a friend for life, giving years of hard daily wear. Made in Melbourne and build to cope with four seasons in one day, multiple layers of foam combine for comfort, water resistance and breathability. Like the people who wear them, our daypack shoulder straps come in different sizes.
Our daypack harness is a reliable, quiet achiever. The shoulder straps and back panel are built using composite foam and a stiff polypropylene sheet for structure. The denser foam supports the load and protects from protrusions, the plush middle layer gives comfort, covered with breathable face fabric. All three layers are treated to prevent bacteria and rot, with bound edges for a long-lasting, wrinkle-free finish.
Cordura® nylon can handle the rough and tumble of prickly situations. The fabric has high abrasion- and tear resistance, an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, and fantastic yarn strength bolstering durability. Water-resistance is a high priority and we leave nothing to chance, blade-coating the fabric with polyurethane in a triple-pass process. The rucksack body uses light, smooth, reliable fabric weights, with higher abrasion-resistance 750-denier used as the second and external base layer.
IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS
We’ve got this game stitched up! Quality threads, twin needles, bar tacks for reinforcement and strength. Non-crack nylon buckles that bend rather than break. Durable, chunky YKK zips. The water-resistant webbing used on load-carrying straps means you won’t be given the slip. We consider every detail, creating big differences in use.
ONE PLANET rucksacks are intentionally designed to be clean in style. Optional add-ons give you the power to personalise your set-up with features you want. You can update your internal organisation with padded inserts for laptops or tablets to protect your tech when on-the-go around town or travelling, or add an internal pocket with a basic zip insert. Build the bag that works for you.
MADE IN MELBOURNE
We keep it pretty simple. We take what we’ve learnt over the last 40 years and use it to make the best gear we can for antipodean adventures. ONE PLANET is more than a name: it’s a commitment to making products the right way, from fabric to construction. All rucksack design is done and manufacturing happens in our Melbourne factory.