No products in the basket.
|SIZES||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|WEIGHT (G)||530 (MEDIUM)|
- Waterproof/breathable three-layer Synapse fabric for durable performance
- Seam sealing done in our Melbourne factory
- No shoulder seams for better weather protection and durability
- Roomy, adjustable hood with wire brim moves with your head so it doesn’t limit your vision
- Large YKK zips for ease of use and durability, with storm flaps for weather protection
- Velcro sleeve cuffs are secure and easy to use
- Two generous cargo pockets
Synapse waterproof/breathable fabric
We choose Synapse® waterproof/breathable fabric for its performance and durability. This three-layer fabric has a bonded waterproof/breathable membrane protected by a hard-wearing, water-repellent face fabric lined with comfortable tricot material. It is made using techniques developed in the industrial sector – where durability really counts – and is as tough as they come, designed to withstand long-term exposure to harsh environments.
One Planet Synapse garments are designed for durable performance – no matter the weather conditions, they can take it.
How to take your measurements
1. Chest: measure around your chest, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
Note: for an accurate fit, measure yourself whilst wearing your thickest mid-layer. This ensures your jacket fits well as part of your layering system.