No products in the basket.
These comfortable overpants have articulated knees to allow full freedom of movement. The 25 millimetre waist belt keeps the pants snugly where they’re meant to be, and is just elastic enough so the pants can be pulled up without readjusting each time. Water-resistant ankle-to-knee zips make the pants easy to get on and off, whilst a built-in 500-denier nylon gaiter reinforces the boot area. The Synapse fabric gives durable performance in any conditions.
|SIZES||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|WEIGHT (KG)||0.4 (MEDIUM)|
- Waterproof/breathable three-layer Synapse fabric for durable performance
- Seam sealing done in our Melbourne factory
- Built-in waist belt keeps your pants where they’re supposed to be
- Water-resistant ankle-to-knee zips makes pants easy to get on and off, even over boots
- Cuff gaiter is reinforced with 500-denier nylon for added durability
Synapse waterproof/breathable fabric
We choose Synapse® waterproof/breathable fabric for its performance and durability. This three-layer fabric has a bonded waterproof/breathable membrane protected by a hard-wearing, water-repellent face fabric lined with comfortable tricot material. It is made using techniques developed in the industrial sector – where durability really counts – and is as tough as they come, designed to withstand long-term exposure to harsh environments.
One Planet Synapse garments are designed for durable performance – no matter the weather conditions, they can take it.
How to take your measurements
- Waist: measure around waist using the top of the hip bone as a guide.
- Outside leg: measure from the waist to just below the anklebone.
Note: for an accurate fit, measure yourself whilst wearing walking or fleece pants to ensure the Overpants fit well as part of your layering system.
|OUTSIDE LEG (CM)||93||97||102||107||112||116|