No products in the basket.
Designed for longer day trips, scrambles and rockclimbing approaches in the Antipodes, Koonika is versatile but solid underfoot. There’s plenty of grip thanks to the Vibram sole, while a 360 degree rubber tanking protects the feet and a Synapse waterproof/breathable liner protects your socks.
|SIZES||EU 40 – 48|
|WEIGHT (G)||920 (SIZE 42)|
- Made from hard-wearing, full-grain nubuck leather
- Industry-leading Vibram sole gives stability and durability
- Synapse-LUX waterproof/breathable boot liner helps keep your feet dry
- Rubber toe rand protects your boots, and your feet
- Rubber tanking around shoe increases durability and purchase
- Heel tab helps pull them on.
How to determine your shoe size:
- Put on hiking socks
- Place the back of your heel against a wall
- Measure the length of your foot
- Check measurement against the size chart. Done!
Note: if you choose to upsize, the boot may be too big and you may need to wear an extra pair of socks.
|Foot size (mm, wearing socks)||231||237||243||249||256||262||268||274||280||286||292||298||304|