No products in the basket.
The Douglas has a higher cut at the ankle and a stable strike pattern on the sole to help distribute heavy loads – perfect for long, pack-carrying trips. Made from full-grain nubuck leather and featuring our protective toe rand and heel cup, Douglas is ready for the rough stuff. A polyurethane shank and midsole is teamed with a Vibram outer sole to give stability, comfort and grip. The Synapse waterproof/breathable liner keeps the water out when the track looks like a creek.
|SIZES||EU 40 – 49|
|WEIGHT (KG)||1.2 (SIZE 42)|
- Made from hard-wearing, full-grain nubuck leather
- Industry-leading Vibram sole gives stability and durability
- Synapse waterproof/breathable boot liner helps to keep your feet dry
- Full-length polyurethane shank
- Comfortable dual-density midsole
- Rubber toe rand protects your boots, and your feet
- Heel tab helps pull them on
How to determine your shoe size:
- Put on hiking socks
- Place the back of your heel against a wall
- Measure the length of your foot
- Check measurement against the size chart. Done!
Note: if you choose to upsize, the boot may be too big and you may need to wear an extra pair of socks.
|Foot size (mm, wearing socks)||231||237||243||249||256||262||268||274||280||286||292||298||304|